Blogger website, blog posts are not showing up.

Blogger website, blog posts are not showing up.

 
blog posts are not showing up
blog posts are not showing up 

Blog posts are not showing up in blogger websites or blogger sites. Are you facing the same problem which is mentioned above????
blog posts are not showing up
blog posts are not showing up 

To overcome this problem, I have a new and innovative way. I was also just facing the same problem. The blog posts were not showing in the blogger website or blogger site. I was just confused about what to do now. So, I started researching over the internet. I read almost 55 blog posts on the internet. But I was not able to find the solution.


Then I called one of my brothers who are a web designer. I told about this problem to him, and he gave me a solution to this problem. When I went thoroughly with his tips my blog post started appearing on the blog websites.

Blogger website blog posts are not showing up—
The solution is here…..


Step1.  Open your blogger account {where you see your all blog post}
blog posts are not showing up
blog posts are not showing up 


Step2. Go to the All post button and select All post.

blog posts are not showing up
blog posts are not showing up 


Step3. Click on your first blog post and click on edit button.

Step4. Your post will appear, click anywhere in your blog post.



Step5. On the editing menu, you will find an option called break the
 page.
blog posts are not showing up
blog posts are not showing up 


Step6. Click on this option (after clicking on it you will find that the page has been broken}

Step7. Now click on update.

Step8. Now you have to click on your second blog post.

Step9. After clicking on it click on edit and then click anywhere in your blog post and press the break page and then click on update.

blog posts are not showing up
blog posts are not showing up 

Step10. You have to apply this method on your all blog post 
otherwise result will not come. To successfully reform this mistake you have to apply this method in your all blog posts.

 (Note—please follow the same procedure till the last post this is very important part of solution of this problem) 

Thanks!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts